This wonderful role will be working for a family of 5 based at their exquisite home in St John’s Wood, North London.
The primary objective of this role is to ensure the efficient running and presentation of the residence, along with some daily kitchen related work.
The ideal candidate will be extremely well organised and proactive, with an excellent eye for detail.
As a person, you will need to be confident and discrete with great communication skills. You must be able to integrate seamlessly within the dynamic of the home and work well with other members of the team.
Your working week will be Monday – Friday with occasional help at the weekend if necessary, to accommodate the schedule of the Principal’s. Your normal hours will be 10am – 7pm but you must have a flexible approach to your work ethic.
- Full responsibility for the cleanliness of the home and interior furniture
- Take care of fine fabrics and upholstery by using specialist cleaning products
- Ensure the house is always stocked and well provisioned, informing the principals of items that need ordering etc.
- Ensure the house is logically organised and always immaculately presented
- Manage the laundry, including washing, ironing, organising any dry cleaning and wardrobe management
- Ensure the beds are beautifully made each morning and turned down in the evening
- Organize weekly meal planning to ensure all ingredients are stocked and available for the coming week. This will be coordinated with the principal
- Meal preparation related work each day. For example, preparing the ingredients for the evening meal to save time for the principal ensuring all food items are washed, chopped, prepared etc and are easily accessible
- Prepare lunch and snacks for the children when they are at home
- Answer the telephone and front door
- Refresh rooms throughout the day and after use
- Ensure all communal areas are continually presentable and refreshed throughout the day
- Supervise any scheduled maintenance contractors
- Be on hand to help with ad-hoc requests and serve occasional refreshments throughout the day
- Assist and care for two very friendly dogs with occasional walking
- Be open to house sitting and caring for the animals should the principals be travelling
This fantastic role will commence ASAP. Interviews will initially take place over Zoom and the successful candidate will then be offered a working trial.
COVID protocol restrictions will be discussed at the Interview.
Salary £30-35k per annum.