This wonderful role will be working for a UHNW family based at their exquisite homes in Mayfair & Belgravia, London.
The primary objective of this role is to ensure the efficient running and presentation of the principal’s homes. The ideal candidate will be extremely well organised, adaptable and pro-active, with an excellent eye for detail. You must be confident in your ability, have great communication skills and be able to integrate seamlessly yet discreetly with the family. The Principals are based overseas so the homes must be ready and presented for last minute arrivals.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a 5* Hotel, Private Yacht or Private Residence for a UHNW family. You must have exacting standards and present the principal’s home in the best possible way at all times. You must be discreet, professional and immaculately presented at all times.
Your working hours will be discussed at interview, but we envisage these to be over a period of 5 days per week with a flexible approach to your work.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility for the cleanliness of the home and interior furniture
- Taking care of fine fabrics and upholstery by using specialist cleaning products
- Managing the efficiency of the laundry and working along-side the Laundress
- Providing a turndown service each evening for family and guest rooms
- Being on hand to offer help and co-ordination when the family host guests
- Packing and unpacking of suitcases for family and guests
- Refreshing rooms throughout the day after use
- Provision and stock all bar and refreshment areas
- Ensure all communal areas are continually presentable to exacting standards